Tuesday 1 November 2011

Ill Manors....

Plan B has directed his first film called Ill Manors and I've been working on it for the past few months as Wardrobe and Costume Continuity, and when Ben Drew comes up with one of his creative mental moments i also found myself playing a Police Officer and a Prostitute (Highlight of my career if i do say so myself lol)

The team were amazing on this film I've loved every minute of it - Doing 22hr days, my smoking and diet coke habit went through the roof! But it was all worth it to make the film the best it could be.

Watching Ben direct his first film was really inspiring, he really knows what he wants and creatively is an absolute genius! With Martin Serene as first AD cracking the whip on us and supplying the comedy the hours flew past...
                                 
Watch out for the film set to be released in Feb 2012, its going to be a massive hit!!

Team wardrobe, Ben, Art Rob aka Nasty C*** & Martin Serene

PC Maloney

My "Doug" joke taken to new extremes!
I tried to give ben a piggy back... not quite as strong as i thought lol
Me and Boss Lady with our Blondie T's on! Such a ledge

Sachs Bros, Martin Serene, Ben Drew

Ben does not find the "Doug" joke amusing lol






No comments:

Post a Comment