Thursday 3 November 2011

Topshop Press Day SS12

This was the first Topshop press day and boy was it a good'en!! There collections have been heavily influenced by late 80's early 90's fashion which is right up my street! See below for my favourite pieces of the day - and yes i will attempt to rock out the platform pumps Baby Spice style! Love them!! lol

Anyone who knows me knows i am a massive fan of the late 80's early 90's raving scene, Drum n Bass and Acid House music regularly filled my house as my parents were heavily into it and i guess thats where my love of it all began! Roll on 2012 i say it looks to be a fun and colourful one on the fashion front :)
This is my favourite and WILL be in my wardobe asap







TUNE!!!!!!!!





Chase & Status smashed it this year with there music video to "Blind Faith" Ft Liam Bailey taking us all back to the times of Illegal raves and reaching for the laser!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment